"I put you high up in the sky And now, you're not coming down It slowly turned, you let me burn And now, we're ashes on the ground Don't you ever say I just walked away I will always want you I can't live a lie, running for my life I will always want you I came in like a wrecking ball Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung Left me crashing in a blazing fall All you ever did was wreck me Yeah, you, you wreck me I never meant to start a war I just wanted you to let me in And instead of using force I guess I should've let you win"
[VALE KOER] QUEENS RUNNERS – advert.
What I’m wearing:
Mouth Makeup ~ [flit ink] Smash Mouth Catwa Face Applier NEW!
Nefarious Inventions Gacha Key NOW! @ The Arcade
In the scene:
1. [n.i] megaphone – On top of lockers
2. [n.i] lounger RARE – sat on
3. [n.i] footballers – pictures on wall
4. [n.i] teams – pictures on wall
5. [n.i] lamp – behind chair
6. [n.i] boxing – on floor
7. [n.i] cricket – above lockers
8. [n.i] crew10. [n.i] trophy – on top of lockers
9. [n.i] lockers RARE – back of shot
10. [n.i] trophy – on top of lockers
11. [n.i] pommel – to the right of shot
12. [n.i] pillow – on chair
Hear ma mind ~ London Grammar – Wrecking Ball